Winter, spring, summer, or fall, glowing and polished skin is a must have. Sugar makes an excellent exfoliant and is great for normal to dry skin. Sugar is gentler than salt, so it lightly buffs up the skin leaving it super soft. How sweet is that? Here are a few popular sugar scrubs to try.
- Origins Incredible Spreadable Smoothing Ginger Body Scrub
- Arbonne Ginger Citrus Sugar Body Scrub
- Perfectly Posh’s Sugar Fix
- VitaBath’s Original Spring Green Exfoliating Sugar Scrub
- Bath and Body Works Energy Orange Ginger Sugar Scrub
- The Body Shop’s Shea Exfoliating Sugar Scrub
- Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar
Trying to pinch some pennies? Why not make your own scrub at home?
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil
- Drop of your favorite extract
- Mix the ingredients well and enjoy!
The hyperlinks to other webpages that are provided in this article were checked for accuracy and appropriateness at the time this article was written. Sugarintolerance.com does not continue to check these links to third-party webpages after an article is published, nor is sugarintolerance.com responsible for the content of these third-party sites.