Ever had a night out with friends and they decided it was a good idea to take a few shots at the local bar? Did they order something so awful that you could not even finish it? We came up with a list of sweet shots that taste more like candy and less like cough syrup. Here are 10 sugar shots worth trying.
- Bazooka Joe: Irish cream liqueur, banana liqueur, blue curacao
- Candy Corn: Galliano, orange curacao, cream
- Tootsie Roll: vodka, coffee liqueur, orange juice
- Peppermint Patty: cream de cacao, cream, peppermint schnapps
- Snickers: amaretto, Irish cream liqueur
- Skittles Bomb: shot of Cointreau dropped in a glass of Red Bull
- The Gummy Bear: cherry cordial, peach schnapps, pineapple juice, sprite
- Jolly Rancher: amaretto, melon liqueur, grenadine, sprite
- Jelly Bean: grenadine, Sambuca, Southern Comfort
- Lemon Drop: vodka, lemon wedge, sugar
The hyperlinks to other webpages that are provided in this article were checked for accuracy and appropriateness at the time this article was written. Sugarintolerance.com does not continue to check these links to third-party webpages after an article is published, nor is sugarintolerance.com responsible for the content of these third-party sites.